Tuesday, March 27 , 2018
7:30 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
Concord Clarion Hotel
1050 Burnett Ave.
Come hear what’s happening in the workplace:
- Employer policies on medical and recreational marijuana use and other drugs
- Pre-employment testing and drug conviction inquiries
- Reasonable suspicion testing during employment
- Federal/State Drug Free Workplace Act requirements
- Drug and alcohol rehabilitation leaves of absence
- Weed in the Workplace
- Ross v. RagingWire Telecommunications
- Zero Tolerance Policies
- Christina Kotowski has provided practical and effective legal advice and representation to California employers of all sizes for nearly twenty years on a wide variety of topics. She is a member of the State Bar Labor and Employment Law Section, a Board Member for the Contra Costa County Bar Association Employment Law Section, and a Board Member of the NCHRA Contra Costa Chapter.
- Christina M. Kotowski, Esq., Kotowski Law Firm – 2601 Blanding Ave. #C386, Alameda, CA 94501, christy@ kotowskilaw.com, www.kotowskilaw.com, (510) 748-0930 office,(510) 332-5349 mobile
- Christina Weed, is a licensed attorney with an LL.M. in Taxation from the University of San Diego, Christina offers a unique combined focus on Business Law and Tax Law and helps advise her clients with respect to their businesses. Christina has helped draft proposed legislation related to California Tax Laws and has been published in the California Tax Lawyer magazine with the State Bar, as well as a number of other publications, including the Contra Costa Lawyer magazine. Christina assists individuals and businesses with their tax law matters, and has assisted businesses in the cannabis industry, including audits, tax controversy, and federal search and seizure, throughout the East Bay. Christina is a co-founder of Weed Law, PC, which focuses on the unique business law issues that arise in the cannabis industry.
- Christina Weed, Attorney, LL.M. Law Office of Christina Weed, 1655 N. Main Street, Suite 240, Walnut Creek, CA 94596, email@example.com, http://cwlawoffices.com/, (925) 953-2920 office, (925) 301-8667 fax
- Lisa J. Mendes is a licensed attorney, and holds a Masters in Business Administration (MBA). Lisa provides family law, civil harassment, and civil litigation legal services to the community. Lisa is an active member of the Contra Costa County Bar Association and the Robert G. McGrath Inn of Court. Lisa has helped draft proposed legislation for submission to the California Legislature. She’s been published in the Contra Costa Lawyer magazine, as well as distributes a monthly blog and newsletter pertaining to legal issues surrounding her practice areas. Lisa assists individuals with their complex family law matters, and civil harassment issues, as well as, represents individuals and businesses with their civil litigation issues. Lisa also assists businesses in the growing cannabis industry with proposals and business formation.Lisa is a co-founder of Weed Law, PC, which focuses on the unique business law issues that arise in the rapidly growing cannabis industry.
- Lisa J. Mendes, Esq., Mendes Law, PC, 1655 N. Main Street, Suite 240 , Walnut Creek, CA 94596, (925) 979-5568 Office, (925) 241-4171 Fax, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.mendeslawca.com, Se habla español