2014 will be an amazing year for CCCEAC Members and if you are not currently a CCCEAC Member, 2014 would be a great time to get on board!
Please complete the CCCEAC Membership Application!
Membership Benefits include:
- Access to our Management Hotline for answers to your labor and employment law questions
- Discount on EAC seminars and training
- 20% discount on compliance poster products
- Scholarship awards program
- Networking and marketing opportunities for your business products or services
- Membership in California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC)www.ceac.org
For further information please contact the Membership Chair by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Contra Costa County Employer Advisory Council
in partnership with
The California Employment Development Department
Leadership and You
STEVEN H. TERUSAKI
SEIDO Consulting, LLC
For membership information, contact
The capacity for leadership exists in everyone. Learn to develop the attitudes, skills, and qualities for personal and organizational leadership.
Mr. Terusaki is the founder and president of SEIDO consulting and has more than 30
years of experience leading organizations through growth and change. He has held numerous workshops to share his expertise on the values and strategies of leadership and achieving success. He earned his MBA from the University of California, Berkeley and an MLA from the University of Michigan. In his free time, Steve enjoys swimming, cycling, playing piano, and spending time with his family.
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
1970 Diamond Blvd.
Concord, CA 94520
Check-in: 7 a.m.
Program: 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.